Get Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank: Vijaya Bank is a well-known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Vijaya Bank. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Vijaya bank account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as Address Proof. So, Vijaya bank statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit proof of address and there are no charges to get Vijaya Bank Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Vijaya Bank and the process to transfer Vijaya Bank Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Vijaya Bank, you have 3 options where you can :
- Get Bank Statement in Vijaya Bank Online
- Get Bank Statement in Vijaya Bank by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Vijaya Bank by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Vijaya Bank Account Statement of 6 months, 1 Year, or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Vijaya Bank Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Vijaya Bank through the Online method by using Vijaya Bank Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank Online?
In order to get Bank Statement in Vijaya Bank Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Vijaya Bank. Using internet banking in Vijaya Bank, you can easily download Vijaya Bank Account Statement Online (Vijaya Bank e-Statement). Within Vijaya Bank Net Banking Account, you will get the option to view or download Vijaya Bank e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank Online (e-statement):
1) Login to Vijaya Bank Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Vijaya Bank Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Vijaya Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank by Passbook?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Vijaya Bank, can also get their Vijaya Bank Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Vijaya Bank gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Vijaya Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Vijaya Bank Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Vijaya Bank Passbook,
1) You can visit your Vijaya Bank Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Vijaya Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Vijaya Bank Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Vijaya Bank Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Vijaya Bank Passbook. Update your Vijaya Bank Passbook by inserting it into the machine and following the on-screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help.
Note: If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Vijaya Bank Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Vijaya Bank Account?
- How to Change Address in Vijaya Bank Account?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Vijaya Bank Account?
How to get Bank Statement in Vijaya by Branch Visit?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Vijaya Bank Statement by Visiting your Vijaya Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Vijaya Bank Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Vijaya Bank Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on the Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required, etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
You might have noticed that it’s quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Vijaya Bank through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Vijaya Bank, you must always prefer the online method to get Vijaya Bank Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.