Get Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank: Karnataka Bank is a well-known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Karnataka Bank. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Karnataka bank account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as an Address Proof. So, Karnataka bank statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit a proof of address and there are no charges to get Karnataka Bank Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Karnataka Bank and the process to transfer Karnataka Bank Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Karnataka Bank, you have 3 options where you can:
- Get Bank Statement in Karnataka Bank Online
- Get Bank Statement in Karnataka Bank by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Karnataka Bank by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Karnataka Bank Account Statement of 6 months, 1 Year, or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Karnataka Bank Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Karnataka Bank through the Online method by using Karnataka Bank Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank Online?
In order to get Bank Statement in Karnataka Bank Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Karnataka Bank. Using internet banking in Karnataka Bank, you can easily download Karnataka Bank Account Statement Online (Karnataka Bank e-Statement). Within Karnataka Bank Net Banking Account, you will get the option to view or download Karnataka Bank e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank Online (e-statement):
1) Login to Karnataka Bank Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Karnataka Bank Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Karnataka Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime.
Recommended Read :
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Karnataka Bank Account?
- How to Link PAN Card with Karnataka Bank Account?
How to get Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank by Passbook?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Karnataka Bank, can also get their Karnataka Bank Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Karnataka Bank gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Karnataka Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Karnataka Bank Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Karnataka Bank Passbook,
1) You can visit your Karnataka Bank Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Karnataka Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Karnataka Bank Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Karnataka Bank Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Karnataka Bank Passbook. Update your Karnataka Bank Passbook by inserting it in the machine and following the on-screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help.
Note: If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Karnataka Bank Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Karnataka Bank Account?
- How to Change Address in Karnataka Bank Account?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Karnataka Bank Account?
How to get Bank Statement in Karnataka by Branch Visit?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account and nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Karnataka Bank Statement by Visiting your Karnataka Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Karnataka Bank Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Karnataka Bank Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
You might have noticed that its quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Karnataka Bank through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Karnataka Bank, you must always prefer the online method to get Karnataka Bank Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.