Get Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank: Corporation Bank is a well-known bank in India. An account holder can perform a wide range of transactions after opening an Account in Corporation Bank. However, if you want to check all the details of the transactions, you need to get Corporation bank account statement. Not only Bank Account statement gives you all the details of your Transactions, it also acts as Address Proof. So, Corporation bank statement can be used at most of the places where you are required to submit proof of address and there are no charges to get Corporation Bank Account Statement. Don’t forget to read our previous articles on reactivating dormant account in Corporation Bank and the process to transfer Corporation Bank Account to Another Branch.
If you are looking to have bank account statement in Corporation Bank, you have 3 options where you can :
- Get Bank Statement in Corporation Bank Online
- Get Bank Statement in Corporation Bank by Bank Passbook
- Get Bank Statement in Corporation Bank by Branch Visit
By using any of these 3 methods, you can get Corporation Bank Account Statement for 6 months, 1 Year, or any other period.
Few Important Uses of Corporation Bank Account Statement are :
- To apply for Credit Card.
- To apply for a Loan (6 Months Bank Account Statement may be Needed).
- It is a Valid Proof of Address.
- Useful while filing up Income Tax Returns.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank?
Getting a Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank is quite easy. Let us first tell you about the procedure to get Bank Statement in Corporation Bank through the Online method by using Corporation Bank Internet Banking.
How to get Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank Online?
In order to get Bank Statement in Corporation Bank Online, make sure that you have a net banking account with Corporation Bank. Using internet banking in Corporation Bank, you can easily download Corporation Bank Account Statement Online (Corporation Bank e-Statement). Within Corporation Bank Net Banking Account, you will get the option to view or download Corporation Bank e-Statement.
Steps to get Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank Online (e-statement) :
1) Login to Corporation Bank Internet Banking Account by using your Username and Password.
2) Find Account Statements option.
3) To download and get Corporation Bank Account Statement
- Select the Account
- Choose the Period
- Download the e-Statement
Once your e-statement is downloaded, You can take either take a printout of it or you can attach it in a mail and forward it wherever you want to. It is a good practice to save a soft copy of your Corporation Bank Statement as you may be able to use it anytime.
Recommended Read :
- How to Link Aadhaar Card with Corporation Bank Account?
- How to Link PAN Card with Corporation Bank Account?
How to get Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank by Passbook?
For those who do not have a Net Banking Account in Corporation Bank, can also get their Corporation Bank Account Statement by Passbook. Every Account Holder in Corporation Bank gets a Passbook while opening a new account. An account holder can update all the transactions on the Corporation Bank Passbook. You can take a print of the updated transactions, which will act as Corporation Bank Account Statement.
You get 2 options for updating the transactions on your Corporation Bank Passbook,
1) You can visit your Corporation Bank Home Branch (i.e., Where you maintain your Account) and ask the accounts executive to update your Corporation Bank Passbook. The accounts executive will insert your Corporation Bank Passbook in a printer and your transactions will soon be updated.
2) You can visit any Corporation Bank Kiosk where you see a machine that updates Corporation Bank Passbook. Update your Corporation Bank Passbook by inserting it in the machine and following the on-screen instructions. If you are doing it for the very first time, you can ask for help.
Note: If your Passbook does not have a bar code, please get a bar code from any Corporation Bank Branch first.
Also Read :
- How to Change Name in Corporation Bank Account?
- How to Change Address in Corporation Bank Account?
- How to Change Mobile Number in Corporation Bank Account?
How to get Bank Statement in Corporation by Branch Visit?
If you neither have an Internet Banking Account nor do you have a Bank Passbook, you still can get a Corporation Bank Statement by Visiting your Corporation Bank Home Branch i.e., the Branch where you maintain your Account. You just need to visit your Corporation Bank Home Branch and ask the Accounts Executive to give you the Corporation Bank Account Statement for a specific period. The Accounts Executive will ask you for details like your Name on Account, Account Number, Period for which the Statement is required, etc.
It is advised that you must carry your PAN Card and any Address Proof document along with you as you can show it to the Accounts Executive if he wants to verify your Identity.
You might have noticed that its quite easy to generate Bank Account Statement in Corporation Bank through any of the methods mentioned above. It is advised that if you have Internet banking account in Corporation Bank, you must always prefer the online method to get Corporation Bank Account Statement as it also saves a lot of energy and paper.